Utility to modify SGF (Smart Game Format) files.
Command Line Options
-i:FILE Specifies input file name, otherwise read from standard in
-o:FILE Specifies output file name, otherwise sent to standard out
-b:n Sets the default board size when the SZ property is missing
-2g Converts coordinate encodings to standard Go board coordinates
-2s Converts coordinate encodings to the official SGF format
-rws Removes all whitespace from the output
-pretty Formats the SGF to be more human readable
- Games other than Go are not fully supported. Do not use the -2g or -2s options on SGF files containing other game records.
- Compressed points are not yet supported. Do not use the -2g or -2s options on SGF files containing compressed points.
- Not really a bug but current implementation is memory intensive.
Please report bugs
Compiling on Linux/Unix
If you have Mono
install, the project can be compiled by executing the following script in the project directory:
The executable is placed in the \bin\mono directory.
- Reduce memory usage.
- Support compressed points.
- Merge multiple SGF files into one SGF file.
- Conversion option from FF to FF format.
- Conversion option to proposed FF format.
- Support other games besides Go.
- Option to remove obsolete & invalid property types.
- Option to add GM property.
- Option to expand compressed points.
- Option to remove all comments.